Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Rock & Rolling Pin Products for Sale!!

I have decided to start selling some of my stuff!! Right now I am just going to be selling at trade shows and taking personal orders, but hoping to have this grow..... like my baby belly!!



This is what is going to be available, so feel free to send me an email; madame.andrea@hotmail.com if interested and I can let you know prices and turnaround time:

Cinnamon Flax Almond Butter
Healthy Nutella
Kale, Spinach and walnut Pesto
Rasberry Chia Jam
Banana Almond Oat Bread
Protein Power Balls (Chocolate Goji and Cinnamon Vanilla Flavour)

Rock & Rolling Pin products will be on sale Saturday April 29, 10:00-4:00pm at the Mayfield West Spring Fair @ Southfields Village Public School & Denison Park, some come check us out!

http://www.mayfieldwestcaledon.com/2016-spring-fair


No comments:

Post a Comment