Thursday, April 19, 2018

Update: Long overdue

I haven't updated my blog in a while, so Im doing a big catch up!!

I realized I didn't even post about having baby #2!! well, it happened, and she is actually now 9 months! nuts. As I have shared my pregnancy and post preggo journey a bit here with Lennon, I thought Id post a bit about baby #2 as well.

Little Dylan Scarlett Caruso was welcomed June 28, 2017. &lbs 4oz, almost the same weight as her big sis, and pretty much almost the same birth story....



My dream of having a natural at home childbirth was also not a reality with this gal either...and no more babies for us so that dream is lost- all good!! although I was upset, both my babies were born healthy and happy, and both births outside of the fact I had to be in the hospital were pretty easy. I had a great pregnancy with this one as well, and even faster recovery. I worked right up until basically she was born, and pretty much went back to work with newborn in tow 2 weeks post. With my line of work, its a blessing I can bring my baby with me, but I don't get mat leave and I wouldn't expect clients to wait for me... so Dylan was my sidekick at work until about 8 months (she started crawling and standing and that was it)


As for me, I gained 3 more pounds with little D than I did with Lennon (27 with Lennon, 30 with Dylan)


but made sure post I exercised and kept my diet in check and I felt pretty much back to normal after 3 months. I am now back at my pre pregnancy weight and just doing my best to juggle work and the 2 kiddos now. Couldn't believe I could love another human as much as I did my Lennon, but there is def just as much for my little one, and seeing them together my hearts just melts...


No comments:

Post a Comment